Can you get my Points Statements?

Yes. We can get your points statements as long as they are actually in the personnel file. When you fill out our online order form you will be asked which document(s) you would like to order. The first option is to order just your DD214. The second option is to order “Other Documents.” If you check the box to order “Other Documents,” a dialogue box will open, and you can type in whatever it is you want to order, whether that is your Points Statements, NGB22, or whatever. However, we cannot copy entire personnel files, or do extensive or detailed research through the expedited process that we use. We are limited to copying DD214’s separation documents, orders, points statements, and other simple, single-page documents like the enlistment contract etc.

Customer Reviews

Jason and Susan are great. As a law office specializing in Veterans’ claims, obtaining...

Beth Ehrlich, Bergmann and Moore LLP, Verified Customer

“I just got home this past weekend after being out for a week and in my mailbox was your...

Liz Montoya, Verified Customer , Illinois

My husband and I would just like to say “thank you” again for being so understanding,...

Sharon and Michael O’Neil, Verified Customers
Google Rating
Based on 171 reviews