Can You Copy My Entire Personnel File

Unfortunately, no. We are limited in the documents that we can provide under the expedited process that we use. In general, we can provide DD214’s, NGB22’s, various other separation documents, and other single-page documents like orders, enlistment contracts etc. Requests that require detailed research, or extensive copying have to be made through the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.

Customer Reviews

Jason and Susan are great. As a law office specializing in Veterans’ claims, obtaining...

Beth Ehrlich, Bergmann and Moore LLP, Verified Customer

“I just got home this past weekend after being out for a week and in my mailbox was your...

Liz Montoya, Verified Customer , Illinois

My husband and I would just like to say “thank you” again for being so understanding,...

Sharon and Michael O’Neil, Verified Customers
Google Rating
Based on 131 reviews