Tag Archive: DD 214

How Do I Get a Replacement DD214

There are several reasons why veterans might need to get a replacement DD214. Maybe they lost the copy they were given when they were discharged, or perhaps the original copy is damaged or illegible? We will run-down the various ways to request a replacement DD214, depending on whether the original has been lost o
Read More

Can I get a Replacement DD214?

The DD Form 214, commonly known simply as the DD214, is an official document issued by the Department of Defense to military service members at their discharge, separation, or retirement from active duty service in the Armed Forces of the United States. The Armed Forces include the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Army, the Navy, the Air Force and the Coast Guard (the USCG is technically an agency of the Department of Homeland Security, but they also issue DD214's to service members exiting active duty service). The Service Academies (USMA, Naval Academy, USAF Academy) also issue DD214's, if separation oc
Read More

Customer Reviews

Jason and Susan are great. As a law office specializing in Veterans’ claims, obtaining...

Beth Ehrlich, Bergmann and Moore LLP, Verified Customer

“I just got home this past weekend after being out for a week and in my mailbox was your...

Liz Montoya, Verified Customer , Illinois

My husband and I would just like to say “thank you” again for being so understanding,...

Sharon and Michael O’Neil, Verified Customers
Google Rating
Based on 179 reviews